314-953-1676 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Grief can occur before and after a loved one’s death. For this reason, BJC Hospice provides a comprehensive bereavement program for patients and families.
Everyone grieves differently. In an effort to honor each person’s grief needs, BJC Hospice offers a wide range of support and programs. This plan follows the bereaved for 13 months after their loved one’s death and includes:
- Anticipatory grief support for caregivers and family members prior to their loved one’s death
- Home visits by grief counselors for individuals and/or families after the death
- Referrals to community bereavement support services
- Follow-up telephone calls for support and resources
- Annual memorial service to honor and remember as a community
- Educational bereavement mailings
BJC Hospice bereavement staff is available for assistance at any point on the journey with grief. Our goal is to promote positive expressions of grief and encourage healing and growth. Please do not hesitate to let us know how to best support your family.